Give to All Nations DC (ANDC)
How can I give financially to ANDC?
There are five ways to give financially:
- Make a recurring online gift with ACH. ACH is short for Automated Clearing House and is an electronic funds transfer network. You use the ACH system if your paycheck is automatically deposited to your checking account. You can make regular automated offerings to ANDC by logging in to the All Nations DC Online Community, selecting the Give tab, and following the instructions. Contact our administrator if you need login credentials.
- Make a recurring online gift with your credit card. Log in to the All Nations DC Online Community, select the Give tab, and follow the instructions. Contact our administrator if you need login credentials.
- Make a one-time online gift.
- Place your offering in the collection during a worship service. Please make checks payable to All Nations DC Anglican Church, All Nations DC, or ANDC.
- Mail your offering to:
All Nations DC Anglican Church
5852 Washington Blvd., Suite 7
Arlington, VA 22205
Is ANDC charged a fee when I give online?
- ANDC pays a transaction fee for each online gift it receives. The fee is significantly higher for gifts made with a bankcard (3%+) than gifts made with a checking account or via ACH (45 cents).
- To make a gift with your checking account, log in to the All Nations DC Online Community, select the Give tab, and select Checking Account from the Recurring Gift section. If you want to make a one-time gift, set the number of contributions to “1.” If you have any questions about this option, please contact our administrator.
How do I obtain my giving history?