Our Mission, Vision, & Core Values
All Nations DC Anglican Church exists to worship God with our whole lives, love others as ourselves, and disciple people from all nations.
We seek to be a Christ-centered, Holy Spirit-led community that connects people to God by:
- Welcoming all nations, generations and cultures.
- Worshipping passionately in the Global Anglican heritage.
- Ministering God’s healing and wholeness.
- Making disciples in our neighborhoods and the world.
- Worshipping God with our whole lives
- Preaching under the authority of God’s Holy Word
- Using the Anglican Books of Common Prayer to shape our services
- Regularly celebrating the sacraments of the Lord’s Supper and Baptism
- Inviting and seeking to follow the Holy Spirit in worship
- Worshipping holistically, engaging body, soul, and mind
- Loving others as ourselves
- Living in community, developing deep relationships, and caring for one another
- Extending God’s grace to people in our workplaces, schools, and neighborhoods
- Reaching out to welcome and bless Washington, DC’s international community
- Asking the Holy Spirit to heal us and to make us a center for healing in Washington, DC
- Working for the welfare of our city
- Discipling people from all nations
- Being transformed by the power of the Gospel and the Holy Spirit
- Leading people to new life in Christ
- Establishing new believers, helping them to become mature in Christ
- Equipping believers to use their gifts and talents in and outside the church
- Multiplying ourselves, making disciples that make disciples and planting churches that plant churches